I/O terminal blocks are widely used to connect various devices in a industrial environments and accomplish ideal system configurations
IOLINK · Interface Terminal Block · PLC Front Connector · Connector Type I/O Distributor
Terminal Connectors · Terminal Part · Slim Size Relay Terminal
DIN Track Terminal Blocks which produces space in the control panel.
Terminal Block I/O Breakout Interface Modules
37-pin D-SUB Connector Type
96-pin half-pitch cable
96-pin half-pitch one-ended cable
68-pin 0.8 mm pitch one-ended cable
50-pin miniature ribbon one-ended cable
37-pin D-SUB one-ended cable
Reduce Wiring Time
- Compared to the traditional method of wiring each point to the I/O, wiring is completed in a fraction of time when using terminal block.
Reduce Wiring Error
- Wiring system cable are pre-tested to ensure 100% accurate connections.
- No more crossed wires and loose connections between the I/O module and the terminal block.
- Cables are snapped, no need to find the wrong pr loose connection.
- Wiring errors can take several minutes to track down and correct.
Increased Volume And Productivity
- Cable interconnections by using a terminal block can up to 30 times faster than traditional point-to-point wiring.
- OEMs and panel builders can use terminal block wiring systems to build panels faster and produce more machines.
Simplify Wiring To Different PLC
- Omron Panasonic
- Allen Bradley
Quality Looking Panels
- Terminal Block organize the wiring in your panel and provide a consistent look.